• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to create a interactive scrollable phone mockup

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm presenting some web concept desings to someone and I want them to be able to scroll through my design as if it were in a mobile phone. When someone clicks a link, they’ll be brought to an interactive version of my design in their browser on desktop or mobile. It will be able to show them exactly what the webpage would look like through a phone.This is a feature within the free application Invision, but I'm not allowed to use invision. Does anyone know how to do this within XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what prototypes in Xd are.
Assuming you already have the designs within Xd, and you have wired the interactions between them through the "Prototype" tab, you can then go into the "Share" tab and generate a link for your prototype.

When opening that link, you see the prototype, scrollable and with all interactions (clicks, transitions, overlays & so on), as they would work on the real website or app.

Depending on who you share the link with, you can set different viewing options. You can have multiple links for different user flows, if your app needs that. You can also generate development links, where developers can see the specs, colors, assets and download them as svg.

Note that you would generate different prototypes / links for the desktop and mobile designs. You cannot switch between devices through Xd's prototypes currently.

You can find more information here:
https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/prototype.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines