• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want an older version of Adobe XD for Windows 8.1

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz help, I can't run Adobe XD's latest installer on WIn 8. I don't want to upgrade to Win 10. The Creative Cloud app doesn't allow me to installl XD it says Not Compatible, so how can i download older version? Why has adobe made it such a fuss to always keep the latest version of OS. Some of us like to stick to older lighter OS such as Windows 8 or 7. Plz provide asap. I am using Adobe Photoshop CS 6 coz i know my system can't run heavier OS and software, Thanks

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Adobe XD was created with Win10 in mind, it was never available on Win8. With Microsoft slowly but surely removing support for previous OS I don't believe Adobe has any plans to make XD compatible with any of the older Windows OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD was created with Win10 in mind, it was never available on Win8. With Microsoft slowly but surely removing support for previous OS I don't believe Adobe has any plans to make XD compatible with any of the older Windows OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also need the program for an older version of Windows. I think that focusing on a single version (Windows 10) greatly limits the range of users Adobe can reach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞 me too, like to stick to older lighter OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines