• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want my Sneak and Peak overlay animation to pop up from lower tab bar. How can I fix it?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the page to not go across the lower tab bar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 혜인이,

Thanks for using Adobe Xd, would you mind telling me more about your issue? How exactly would you want it to appear on your screen?

Regards,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the reply

As you see in the attatched video, the overlay window is popping up starting from the bottom if the screen.

but i want it to start from upper side of tab bar so that when it pops up it doesn’t hide the tab bar for a moment.

Sorry for the bad English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details 혜인이, I would request you to select the pop-up windows and arrange it to back of the footer. For more details, please check this link: - Move, align, distribute, and arrange objects in Adobe XD.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines