• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

icons jumps when moving between screen on web prototype

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when sharing the prototype link and clicking the icons to move with the flow, the icon jumps each time we move to a new screen.

how can it be fixed?

thanks

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Hi,

Please try connecting with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and our assisted support team will help you. Else you can mail me the video (on clicking on my name you can find the mail icon on the top left corner).

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shirabc,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing in Xd. Would you please let us know your XD and OS version. Also, would you please share a video showing the issue.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jagriti 

my XD version is 36.2.32.5 and i have Windows10. 

i cant share with you images and videos on the internet as it is a private business app. I need to talk to an agent to help me solve it ASAP, is there any chance to speak today? Thank you 

shira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try connecting with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and our assisted support team will help you. Else you can mail me the video (on clicking on my name you can find the mail icon on the top left corner).

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines