• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I buy an enterprise license can my employees work on shared documents for free?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The question is if I buy an enterprise license, can my employees work on shared documents for free, can they edit them and everything else, because we started with teams and it turned out that invited people must also buy any of the different packages in order to be able to work on the files.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

If you only buy one person license. You only can use two devices at the same time.
You have to buy the licenses for all the member. They all need to have a unique account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you only buy one person license. You only can use two devices at the same time.
You have to buy the licenses for all the member. They all need to have a unique account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. With the paid plan you will have all the features offered however with the started plan there would be some limitations. For more information on limitations on a document shared, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/coedit-documents-shared-with-you.ug.html

For detailed information on starter plans, please refer to this article: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Feel free to reach out if need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines