• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iframe embed onload scroll

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you disable onload scroll from occurring when using iframe embed adobe xd on a website? Is this a bug that adobe should fix? @Adobe XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Adobe Xd haven't such setting for Actions. Please .add your idea to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs for including it in upcoming updates.

From other side may be the Animation Action can solve this, but I am not sure in your case

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds more like something to be fixed within iframe than XD.

Does adding scrolling="no" into the <iframe> code get the result you are after?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That code would only help if I had a scroll bar on the side of the iframe I was trying to get rid of. The problem I am having is when the page load it auto scroll to the position where the iframe is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give more information what you want too achieve? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<center><iframe onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" width="100%" height="950" src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/5d00b5c4-98af-4e84-5427-912deff88d66-2b31/" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="overflow: hidden" overflow-x:hidden;

overflow-y:hidden;></iframe></center>

Above is my iframe code. I add onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0) to stop the page from auto scrolling to the iframe location but still does it.

I have two adobe xd iframes on my website

https://www.adriennestevson.com/uiux-projects/primary-toys-process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Xd haven't such setting for Actions. Please .add your idea to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs for including it in upcoming updates.

From other side may be the Animation Action can solve this, but I am not sure in your case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues. Did you ever find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added loading="lazy" to my XD iframe embed code and that stops the page load auto-scroll issue I've been having. Got the code here: https://web.dev/native-lazy-loading/ -- good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, that didn't work for me 😞 I added loading="lazy" to the iframe code but it doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines