• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Carousel with clickable images

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering is it possible to create an image carousel and being able to select the images and then continue the drag motion?

I first created the image carousel, then added the drag animation. I then added the hover and active state to the image component and the animation works, but the drag motion stopped working. Is there a solution to this? I am new to adobe xd, sorry if my explanation is confusing.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Holly,

Sorry I am not able to help, Can you please help in knowing what exactly you are trying to do Step by step and on step which you are facing issue/confusion, it will be easy for me to understand the problem.

Happy to help.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For example, I have created an image carousel with few artboards and I have added the drag animation. (This part works fine)

I then tried to select one of the images in the carousel and added a hover state as well as an active state to show users what it would be like when they have selected and clicked onto the image. (This animation works fine as well)

The problem is I can't smoothly drag the image carousel to left and right anymore, the images are overlapping onto each other/ artboard. So I was wondering whether it is possible to have both animations working together at the same time.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines