• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image is moving to the pasteboard while creating a slide in effect in XD in prototype mode.

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a slide-in effect for my browsing feature, but for some reason everytime I try to move my image out of the visible artboard space it goes straight to the pasteboard instead of just off screen. I understand that you're supposed to add an auto-animate transition and this should solve it but I have done that and for some reason it is still happening. Would appreciate any help!

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.16.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.16.26 AM.png

 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you're having trouble making slide effect in XD. We would like to know if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines