• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image resizing in adobe XD

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little confused by how resizing images work in adobe XD.

I would like to change the frame of the image without distorting the image itself.

For some images in my XD file, I can change the size and aspect ratio of the frame without distorting the image by either dragging the corners of bouding box or entering the exact pixel size in the transform box.

However, for some images, I can't seem to change the aspect ratio of the frame without also distorting the image. For these images, when the aspect is unlocked, dragging the corner of the bounding box would change the shape and size of the frame, but that would also change the aspect ratio of the image within the frame along with it.

Anyone knows what the issue is? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have some images masked with a shape? You can check it by looking at your layers. Click the Layers icon in the lower right. It will show if it's a Mask Group or just the name of the image. If it's just the image, you can apply a shape over it, select the shape and the image, and go to Object > Mask with Shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind images you mean under "some"? Can you share one of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines