• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not Exportable in web prototype.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a prototype for my devs to work off of including exportable assets.  The assets I want are all marked as exportable but they don't show up in the development link that I give to my devs.  Below are screenshots showing this...

teichhorst_0-1595350567139.png

Here is an image showing the exportable icons and on the left you can see they are marked as exportable.

teichhorst_2-1595350665161.png

Here is an image showing the prototype that I'm viewing on web in development mode.  As you can see, the icons are not exportable, they don't show up under assets.

Yesterday I made a new link for my devs and they icons worked.  As soon as I updated the link, they don't.  This is a huge problem because they are working off of one link.  I can't give them a new link everyday, there are 12 devs and organizing that would be a nightmare.  This seems like a bug to me.  Any help would be appreciated.

I am on windows 10, have the latest version of XD as of the date of this post.  

TOPICS
Data loss , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble exporting assets marked for export in XD. Would you mind checking how many downloadable assets are shown in SharePane before updating the link?

Please see the attached image for reference.

Screenshot_2.png

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have it checked - see image below.

teichhorst_0-1595359504542.png

So I figured it out and it's definitely a bug.  If I uncheck it, update link, then check it again and update again, all the icons work.  As soon as I update the link however, they don't.  I have to repeat the steps of unchecking and updating for it to work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is strange and thanks for investigating it. Could you please check if any of the assets got corrupted which might be causing this issue? Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can test it at my end? You may upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

Note: Please share the URL of this post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines