• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implementing buttons that affect multiple boards

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'm learning XD through a project a friend of mine wants to test out, making a platform for the math class she teaches to do their exercises and see their progress on. On one page, I have the exercise map where they can mark off which exercises they've done (there is a book they work through), and on the front page she wants them to be able to see their progress toward their goal grade, which should increase every time they mark off an exercise (see the attached wireframe images). Is there a way for me to implement a state across multiple boards, where the more exercises they mark off on one page, the progress number goes up on the front page? For example, in the images I have exercise 7 checked off, with the front page saying 17%.

TIA!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you are trying to add some logic to your project. If so XD is not the right tool unfortunately. It's a prototype tool, i.e. you would simulate the logic but you won't be able to add a real logic. You'd need to write your logic using one of the scripting languages depending on your end goal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines