• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Import & Export]-Error while exporting the artboard or an asset file in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot export the artboard correctly for more than a month, nor does it allow me to export any assets, nor have I been able to export through export complements.

I reinstalled XD several times and logged in, nothing fixed the error and it's getting really annoying because I can't export anything and XD doesn't know what the cause is either. I tried previous versions of XD, everyone has this problem now.

Anotación 2020-02-24 083800.pngAnotación 2020-02-24 084030.pngAnotación 2020-02-24 084128.pngAnotación 2020-02-24 084142.pngI need help as soon as possible!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Temas

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel,

Sorry you ran into trouble while exporting the artboard or an asset of an old file in XD. I tried exporting the artboard of my 5 months old file as an iOS and it exported fine at my end on windows 10 machine. Would you mind trying to copy the artboard into a new file and then try to export? 

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to copy the artboard into a new file and then export.

He let me export to the web at the end but he doesn't let me export for the rest of the options.

Also if I would like to export more than @ 3x and improve the resolution of my artboard, I must do it from an export complement. I have tried all export related add-ons in PNG and JPG but none works for me either. This is a problem that covers all Adobe XD from my Windows 10, I have the latest version, so I don't know where the problem might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a complete video with what is really happening, please watch it. I need you to help me solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines