• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Import & Export]-Unable to export assets and replace it to existing assets in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error came out when I want to export selected artboard and replace the assets that already exists. For new artboard there is no problem for me to replace when export it. 

Annotation 2020-01-31 110706.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in what format are you trying to export your artboards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhamad,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble exporting assets in XD. In addition to what Italo has asked, we would also like to know the version of XD you are using. We'd also suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/export-design-assets.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently running XD version 26.0.22 on Windows PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this problem also occur with other files or only with a specific one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It effect multiple file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, same version, Windows. Every updates breaks something else. Also linking to the exact place I got linked to from the error that links back here isn't very useful either..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the exact same issue (Windows 10 1903, Adobe XD 26.0.22), it frustrates me a lot, other plugins don't export as well. This happens when exporting artboards, doesn't matter how much or how to export. Most of the times just doesn't do anything or gives the same useful error... Also having a lot of crashes since a year ago on Windows, it very much seems like Windows has the lowest priority for Adobe... The sad truth. I'm not paying this amount a month to have crappy software that crashes or freezes randomly when having a project larger than a few MB, please test your software properly before publishing..

Literally every update that comes out creates more bugs, seems like the software just isn't tested properly on multiple systems (especially with larger files)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines