• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[IMPORT_EXPORT]- Are there limitations on the number of assets you can mark for export?

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that has what I think is quite a lot of assets; 372 in total but the artboard that is giving me trouble has 252 assets. They are all marked for export. I actually tried marking them all individually, and selecting the artboard and marking that for export; same issue either way.

The issue is that when I share the document as a developer link, only some (I think 124) of the assets are actually downloadable.

Can anyone confirm if there are limitations or whether this is a bug?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response. There are no limitations while marking assets for export, however, I do have a few questions like:

1. When you publish, what number does the share mode pane show(Please see attached screenshot for reference)?
  2. Will it be possible for you to share the document with us so that we can test it from our end?

markforexport.PNG

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishab,

The number is 378 assets marked but it doesn't come close to that in terms of the number of assets I can actually download from the link. Happy to share the link but I'd prefer to DM it to you if that's OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes sure, you can click on my name and then click on send message and in the message subject please add community thread link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines