• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[IMPORT_EXPORT]- Imported text from Illustrator in XD acting Jerky

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having this issue? I brought in some type from Illustrator and it's acting all jerky.

https://adobe.ly/39vEVFk

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

In the Properties on the right side of the window, notice that Responsive Resize is toggled on. It's on by default, which can be useful in certain situtations but not all. In this case you want to scale, so you must hold Shift when resizing.

If you toggle off Responsive Resize, you can unproportionally scale the element by dragging (or add Shift to scale proportionally).

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

I understand how frustrating it could be. I did check the video and tried reproducing it on my end and was unable to reproduce it. I'd request if you can share a sample file so that we can check it from our end.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Properties on the right side of the window, notice that Responsive Resize is toggled on. It's on by default, which can be useful in certain situtations but not all. In this case you want to scale, so you must hold Shift when resizing.

If you toggle off Responsive Resize, you can unproportionally scale the element by dragging (or add Shift to scale proportionally).

Hope that helps!

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines