• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from Illustrator (gradients doesnt work)

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use XD for prototyping and illustrator for drawing icon, illustrations etc. Last week i draw some illustration and import them from AI to XD, all was ok. Today i change some illustration in AI and try import them to XD, but all gradients doesnt show, only curves or fill. What can happened? All was ok. How designer can creat design without normal import from AI to XD? Guys, please, look the file and try export illustration from AI to XD with gradients, link for download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ST8IIv3FTot-4jQVrFdkS_TxAU3v9kDN/view?usp=sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

In Adobe XD manual says that AI gradient can doesnt work in XD, what happened in my sutiation. But i can give one advise how export from IA to XD: When you creat illustration with gradients, click RMB on gradient layers and make "release compound path"(eng) / "создать составной контур"(ru). Then you can ctrl+c in AI and ctrl+v in XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi дмитрийк,

Sorry that you're unable to import the .ai files with gradients in XD. Here is some information that may help: - Why can't I import or export files in Adobe XD? Please feel free to submit your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share the thread so that we can keep track of it.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe XD manual says that AI gradient can doesnt work in XD, what happened in my sutiation. But i can give one advise how export from IA to XD: When you creat illustration with gradients, click RMB on gradient layers and make "release compound path"(eng) / "создать составной контур"(ru). Then you can ctrl+c in AI and ctrl+v in XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is rmb?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right Mouse Button 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines