• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible de partager mon prototype

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a prototype that I want to share via a public link. It has always worked very well. But today, to access the link you have to log in to Adobe ID, which is not practical. And, when my collaborators connect they have to ask me for permission and for my part, it is impossible to accept the request ... In other words, I can't do anything !!

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Thank you for your reply. I finally figured out that I have this problem because I have the free version. But I thought it was possible to share a public link with the free version, just that I couldn't share unlimited.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chloe,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to share the prototype link. We would like to know if this is the only file having issues or is it happening with every file. Could you please share the screenshot of your share property inspector panel on the right so that we can have a look at the settings? Please also share the version of XD and the OS you're using.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I finally figured out that I have this problem because I have the free version. But I thought it was possible to share a public link with the free version, just that I couldn't share unlimited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know you're able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines