impossible to change the transition adobe XD

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

    

Hello,

I am new on adobe XD, and I am french so forgive my english mistakes. I have a transition problem on adobe XD : it's impossible to change the transition beetween my first and my second screen. To go to first one to second screen, the transition slide to the left is selected but when I run the view test or with the share link, this transiton doesn't worked, instead I have the dissolve one. Then, when I add the transition to come back to first screen, the dissolve transition is impose, I can't change it. Atteched the screenshots, the size of the workbench is the same, and the blue ligne is a the same place on the two workbench, I don't understand the probleme. 

I was clear enough for someone to help me.

Thank's a lot !

Capture d’écran 2021-05-17 à 17.57.02.png

Capture d’écran 2021-05-17 à 17.56.51.png

Capture d’écran 2021-05-17 à 17.57.18.png

Capture d’écran 2021-05-17 à 17.57.11.png

  

TOPICS
Crash on mac, How to, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge
You have to go through lesson of prototype
After opening XD
So you will know why it is not happening

Ok

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for our answer but all my others transitions work ( for exemple screen 1 and screen 3 or 4), so i think that there is a problem related only with screen 1 and 2.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines