• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In app preview looks clear - prototype presentation on web looks really fuzzy.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype that I am creating as a presentation. All screen shots were taken as 1280x720, and all artboards are the same size as the images (all 1280x720). While in the program, the previews look MUCH sharper/clearer but when I go to the link the images are fuzzy and almost out of focus. I am don't think I'm doing anything that would cause the images to resize or anything of that sort to cause the images to blur. Below is an example link of the issue I'm having. 

https://xd.adobe.com/view/48218f07-d10d-4b1c-44a6-1482aa17f8ea-3e10/?fullscreen

I've also attached a comparison between the browser (left) and preview in the program (right). 

I'm using Windows 10 and viewing in chrome, though it doesnt matter which browser I try. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please confirm if you have an external monitor? Could you please try viewing the prototype on the primary monitor and in the browser at 100% zoom. Let us know if that's better.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am viewing on an external monitor (have 2 actually). The browsers are set to 100% and it still considerablly fuzzier than when previewing within XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you are facing blurr images in the browser.  I have checked with the team regarding this. The reason it’s getting pixelated is because when we share we have to limit all bitmaps to being under WebGL’s max texture size. For the devices we support the common denominator is 4096x4096px. Because we export at 2x that becomes 2048px.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I can remedy this so the images are clearer when they are being displayed on the browser via link? None of the images are anywhere near the max resultion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion I could think of is not to use images with an area larger than 2048x2048 in a design.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the thing...ALL of my images are 1280x720...well below 2048x2048 and its still degrading the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. If the issue is not resolved, we would suggest getting in touch with our support team using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get immediate assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines