• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In the assets panel,How do I distinguish the border color from the fill color?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to translate assets into css files,but assets only have color.I need to classify the border-color and background-color.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

I have created  box , publish project  and copy CSS from Design Specs after publishig. The border color and background color has been included in CSS Code. You can use Design Specs to copy CSS.

top: 563px;
left: 266px;
width: 805px;
height: 176px;
background: #4E7E5E 0% 0% no-repeat padding-box;
border: 11px solid #BB1B1B;
opacity: 1;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the Web Export plugin? That said, it  does seem odd that when you export for developer the border properties of an element are not included. I  tested and see only the fill color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created  box , publish project  and copy CSS from Design Specs after publishig. The border color and background color has been included in CSS Code. You can use Design Specs to copy CSS.

top: 563px;
left: 266px;
width: 805px;
height: 176px;
background: #4E7E5E 0% 0% no-repeat padding-box;
border: 11px solid #BB1B1B;
opacity: 1;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, what I mean is that there is only one category of color in the asset panel. I need to add two categories in the asset panel: border color and background color. For example, if I have a red in the border color and a red in the background color, I can change the red in the border color without affecting the red in the background color.

Because I want to match the designer's design specifications to the sass variables the developer uses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines