Highlighted

Independent menus in the same canvas without refreshing/updating their content? [video explaining]

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Here is a very brief video explaining what I been trying to do, actually straggling to find a way, not sure if its possible...

As a summary, I want to have independent menus in the same screen, meaning that when I change the content/result of one of the menus I keep the state, content/result of the other menu.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Independent menus in the same canvas without refreshing/updating their content? [video explaining]

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Here is a very brief video explaining what I been trying to do, actually straggling to find a way, not sure if its possible...

As a summary, I want to have independent menus in the same screen, meaning that when I change the content/result of one of the menus I keep the state, content/result of the other menu.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?