Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite Canvas on Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Team,

I want to ask if you expand the pasteboard? Its too small now and in Figma and Sketch they are way bigger.

Kind regards

Andreas

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Hi, sorry but unfortunately there are currently no alternatives. We recommend that you continue to rate the discussion here, in order to speed up the release of this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16589980-infinite-canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Thankyou for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I have seen similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16589980-infinite-... I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

This is the best way of communicating with our engineering team.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika, 

this reply has been postet to all the request, yet the matter is 4 years old and there is no update.

Is there at least a workaround? Several big companies switched to competitors JUST because of this small detail!
My company is also considering to switch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry but unfortunately there are currently no alternatives. We recommend that you continue to rate the discussion here, in order to speed up the release of this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16589980-infinite-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines