• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Sorry, XD has encountered an error and needs to close." error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I suddenly can't access Adobe XD today. This error keeps on showing whenever I open XD.
"Sorry, XD has encountered an error and needs to close."

I have updated xd, uninstall / install XD already, even updated my Mac's OS.
Don't know what else to do now. 😞
Have anyone encountered this? How did you fix it? Please helpScreen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.04.21 AM.png

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

After intensive and desperate search. Solved the 'eror' issue by 'removing Adobe User and Adobe App certificates in my Keychain Access.
Below's the link that helped me.
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html#getsetinfomac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After intensive and desperate search. Solved the 'eror' issue by 'removing Adobe User and Adobe App certificates in my Keychain Access.
Below's the link that helped me.
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html#getset...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the solution that worked for you. We really appreciate your efforts. This will definitely help our customers resolve the similar issues. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines