Install-SOLVED: Can't verify my subscription status (Windows)

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

If these solutions do not help, get in touch with Adobe Support using this link  Contact Customer Care 

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 157 Replies 157
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. If you are still experiencing the issue, please try the steps suggested here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t.... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same error. Nothing work after remove windows and web credential. The error still there. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I have installed the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and installed XD using it. Now as soon as I launch XD it crashes with a delay of 10-15 seconds. During the time of the delay, it keeps displaying the Dialogue Box saying it can't verify my adobe subscription and can't connect to adobe servers. It doesn't even work in offline mode. I have tried stopping the watch to sync with the internet, signing out and sign in again, checked internet settings, reinstalled, clean installation, etc. I have tried every solution provided on adobe forums but it doesn't work.

Please help me in solving the problem. Thanks in Advance.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I am trying to use XD but i keep getting the "We can't verify your subscription status error", "we can't reach the adobe servers". What could be the issue because I am connected to the internet.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe XD on Windows 10. Almost everytime I start Adobe XD it says "We can't verify your subscription status". If I restart Adobe XD enough times eventually it works.

Sometimes it is not the "subscription status" error but the error code 5718. In this case I restart Adobe XD several times until it works.

I removed and installed Adobe XD several times already but that only makes it work for a while. Eventually the error "We can't verify your subscription status" returns. I also tried to disable the automatic clock synchronization in Windows 10 like other people suggested, but that did not work either.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines