• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Install]-Unable to download XD 28.0.12 (version unavailable)

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use 28.0.12 version.

but there is no version in my upload list.

how can I download Lastest version ( 28.0.12 ) ? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

UPDATE (March 13, 05:45 PST): The update has been pushed live. If you are not able to see the update, see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html to refresh the list of updated apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, necesitamos una respuesta urgente!!!!
El XD no funciona!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE (March 13, 05:45 PST): The update has been pushed live. If you are not able to see the update, see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html to refresh the list of updated apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that my version of XD 27 on my Windows PC updated to XD 28 (28.1.12.3) overnight, and I'm now able to open the files saved on the previously updated XD 28 on my Mac.

Whilst the disruption and loss of work is unacceptable, I thank you for getting the hotfixed version out as a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran, why not have a notice posted on the UPDATES page, that would be nice.
Additionally, a warning that if you rollback your office to v27 you will not be able to access v28 files and really be stuck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT! Critical issue!

Our team's designer upgraded to 28 (auto-update). Saved the project.

Now I and the whole dev team can't open the project because it requires the new 28 version (and we have 27.2.1 and no update available). The whole Android team dev process is blocked. Well done, Adobe... Well done...

Is there a way how we can export the project for older version or upgrade our Adobe XD version ASAP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say 'tonight', can you be more precise with the date please? This morning I''ve lost at least a couple of hours trying to fix this issue with the Adobe help team. No solution was found. And my whole team is struggling with this. Some have the 27 version, others 28. We can't open files from each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Auto updated to 28 and completed multiple projects yesterday for use on our television production today. Now my crew are unable to install version 28 and I'm unable to install parallel versions of your software to allow me to copy the artboards into the older version. I don't really care if there are some issues with version 28 - provide a link so people can download a less than optimal version of the software for those that have an urgent need for it. Whatever these 'issues' are do not even begin to compare to the absolute maelstrom of chaos you have now caused me. This should force you to add a legacy save format for projects at the expense of losing some newer elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is tonight exactly? I can't work now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here..!

Have worked on files at home that are on v28, computer at the office will not update and therefore I cannot open the file.

'This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.'

Help..!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I'm facing this issue. I don't know why Adobe taking this much time to fix this issue even though it is a big issue for many users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has this issue still not been resolved???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! 28.1.12.3 is running...  Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update button is not active.

How can i do this.

Collaboration with collaborators is not possible.

It should be resolved as soon as possible.

i using mac OS Catallina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked if there are any updates to the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx bro! it was working!  thxthxthxthx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines