• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Install]-Unable to download XD 28.0.12 (version unavailable)

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use 28.0.12 version.

but there is no version in my upload list.

how can I download Lastest version ( 28.0.12 ) ? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

UPDATE (March 13, 05:45 PST): The update has been pushed live. If you are not able to see the update, see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html to refresh the list of updated apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same problem on one computer i have 28.0.12 on second PC i have 27.2.12. I can't udpdate, and I can't work on files without update!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here. I can't work and i have deadline!!! 💔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. WTH, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sooo frustrating. Tried uninstalling everything, clear cache etc. nothing works!! C'mon Adobe! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue... I'm lost on how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me too! 😞

tell me a solution adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same here. Please help me. I tried contact the customer service and didnt give me any solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.
Help me Adobe, I cannot work without it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE A DEADLINE, I AM ON THE EDGE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE!!! 💔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Spent 2 hours trying to fix this issue today since we can't access our own files anymore.

I spoke to a customer service rep who spent about 30 minutes on my machine trying to resolve the issue before telling me that there's nothing we can do and that I'll just have to wait (up to 48 hours) for them to put the update back up, allowing anyone who was unfortunate enough to have saved a file on version 28 to use their files again.

It's ludicrous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE, updated yesterday on home PC to 28.0.12 version, saved file to cloud, office PC won't show update available... stuck on 27.2.12.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD for Windows has an update of v28.0.12 but Mac doesn't 
My team has 2 Windows users and 3 Mac users and now we can't open the file. One of the window users has the update but another one doesn't and we have a lot of problems in viewing our own files. 

ADOBE !!!!! Please fix this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Temporary FIX

Hi Everyone, try the steps below maybe it will help. 

1. Open Creative Cloud on the web. 
  2. Find your file
  3. Click on your file
  4. In the right panel, you'll see TIMELINE and file versions saved in the cloud (VERSION CONTROL)Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 5.39.24 PM.png
  5. Find a version that's before the update for my file it was before I opened it so it was 2 days earlier
  6. Mark that file version using the BOOKMARK ICON 
  7. CLICK USE MORE ICON
  8. Click Open in XD

The file will open as a XD cloud document with Timeline Icon you might lose your latest updates but will retrieve the file.

HOPE IT HELPS !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK bit of an update; I spoke to a service desk rep about 30 mins ago. He said that they have pulled version 28 in order to fix some issues with it and are hoping to re-release by the end of this week. That sucks for a lot of you I'm sure, myself included as I too am on a deadline and unable to work on my designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, try this:

Close all adobe apps > Open Creative Cloud > Help > Check for Updates.

I did this and the XD update got available to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, still nothing on mine and I've been doing that all morning. I guess we'll keep trying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, still nothing on mine too....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update not working for me in the UK, is the update regional?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be, the rep didn't say one way or the other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, extremly anoying, I just unistalled and re-istalled the latest version, still have the error. someone please healp me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I can understand how frustrating this could be, however, we have reported this situation to the product team. I would like to  inform you that, they are working on the hot fix it which you may see on creative cloud in near future. 

In case you were already working on XD 28 and now your peers are unable to view the files which you created.

Please install XD version 27.2 from Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html) and download the previous version of the file which you edited in XD 27.2 using instructions mentioned here (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...).

This is the workaround and you may lose the progress made on XD 28. Please accept my sincere apologies about that. We appreciate your cooperation and patience with this. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This workaround does NOT solve the situation. You cannot rollback a document you cannot even open!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines