• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation problems with code 191

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to install Adobe XD in mi pc,but everytime I get this error.

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:28.9.12.2
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 28.9.12.2). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 1 - OS Message: C:\adobeTemp\ETRAE39.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: -2147009293#@#OS_Error_String: Windows no puede instalar el paquete Adobe.CC.XD_28.9.12.2_x64__adky2gkssdxte porque depende de un marco que no se encontró. Proporcione el marco "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4" publicado por "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", con arquitectura de procesador neutra o x64 y versión mínima 1.4.24201.0, junto con este paquete para instalarlo. Los marcos con el nombre "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4" instalados actualmente son: {Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4_1.4.24201.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4_1.4.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETRAE39.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: -2147009293#@#OS_Error_String: Windows no puede instalar el paquete Adobe.CC.XD_28.9.12.2_x64__adky2gkssdxte porque depende de un marco que no se encontró. Proporcione el marco "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4" publicado por "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", con arquitectura de procesador neutra o x64 y versión mínima 1.4.24201.0, junto con este paquete para instalarlo. Los marcos con el nombre "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4" instalados actualmente son: {Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4_1.4.24201.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4_1.4.24201.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I solve these problems? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Looking at the error message screenshot, it seems (just saying it seems) like all you have to do is install this macro: "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4 ".

You need to go to the Microsoft Store and try the download from there directly.

If for some reason this doesn't work or you're not able to find it, I would recommend to try the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleanup Tool to properly remove old traces of the CC app and reinstall it again using this link:   

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/aps/all/desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

PLease describe how you are trying to install this app.

Are you using the Adobe CC Desktop App?

Also, have you updated all Microsoft .Net redistributables?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying to install it using the Creative Cloud Desktop interface. When I click in install It always gives me an error.

I did intall some Microsoft .Net redistributables recentlry ( I saw in another thread) but id dindt do anything 

I have already installed 4.8 .NET framework on my Windows 10 Version (I have window 10 pro version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There two cumulative updates pushed out to Windows 10 users since yesterday.

If you have MS Windows 10  apply these:

• 2020-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64 (KB4552931)

• 2020-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4556799)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the error message screenshot, it seems (just saying it seems) like all you have to do is install this macro: "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4 ".

You need to go to the Microsoft Store and try the download from there directly.

If for some reason this doesn't work or you're not able to find it, I would recommend to try the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleanup Tool to properly remove old traces of the CC app and reinstall it again using this link:   

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/aps/all/desktop 

Were you installing the free XD Starter plan or do you have a  paid subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... i already had tried installing and successfully installed that macro and hadn't work ... but I gave it another try, when i tried to install it it said it was already installed, i then went to the creative cloud and tried again the installation and worked. Don't know why, but it did.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. 

Sometimes it takes more than a few times and a few restarts in-between  to fully install stubborn software.

It also seems that there is little documentation to follow the propper installation steps for this type of runtime environment. But anyway, is good to know that your XD is good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines