• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interaction of obscured (covered) elements after the new version

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- If you had elements with links to other artboards that was covered with an other element (for example elemens under a dialog box covered with a semi transparent rectangle) now they are all linking and working for some reason in the new version (I don't want elements to link that are covered, so under no linking elements). Example: inactive background when a window/dialog opened. The system does'nt see now if another element is on the top of a linking elemet or not, the elements are linking anyway. Now I need to remove all interactions from the hidden elements so my prototypes can work and won't be confusing in the new version.

- I need to save my old project in the new version, so I will be able to update the development (design specs) link version.

- I cannot zoom in the share view with CTRL + mouse wheel.

- Buttons doesn't link until the hover animation is done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for your experience. Can you upload your file created in the previous version to a shared location and share the URL with me over a private message? I will check with the team and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines