Highlighted

Invalid file error when opening document

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHO CAN HELP ME ?CAN'T OPEN MY WORK!so hurry! it says that when loading file happens error ,the file it's invalid..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invalid file error when opening document

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHO CAN HELP ME ?CAN'T OPEN MY WORK!so hurry! it says that when loading file happens error ,the file it's invalid..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

微信截图_20190923164726.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know if your file was saved to the cloud or to your computer? In any which case, it looks like we are dealing with a corrupt file here. I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m to see if they can help. Use the chat button on the page to get started. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0