Highlighted

Invite status - Maximum number of invitations reached

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this error on another document a few days ago where the document was shared with 6 other users. I removed one of the users and was able to add the new one. 

This morning on a new document I attempted to invite one other user but received this error. I tried enabling co-editing, updated to the latest version of XD and restarted, but cannot add anyone to the file.

I have XD pro on OSX Mohave 10.14.6

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invite status - Maximum number of invitations reached

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this error on another document a few days ago where the document was shared with 6 other users. I removed one of the users and was able to add the new one. 

This morning on a new document I attempted to invite one other user but received this error. I tried enabling co-editing, updated to the latest version of XD and restarted, but cannot add anyone to the file.

I have XD pro on OSX Mohave 10.14.6

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when I click the Invite button after getting this error, the pop-up changes to the attached, where I cannot change the email address, add a message or submit the invite request (button remains greyed out)Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 12.20.32.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blake,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you know if you are on the free Starter plan for XD? You can check by going to XD -> About. If you see Starter under the logo, you are on the Starter plan. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gallekyle

I'm on the all apps plan, but via an annual deal from the website g2a.com. Is this possibly the cause. Need to resolve urgently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blake, thank you for the details. I recommend contacting support. Details on options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html . They can investigate the issue further with you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello can you help me fix this one :). I have version 34 of adobe xd. And since that update i wasn't able to invite anything. I am well aware of the october 2020 update as well where you disable coediting on starter plan but I'm not on starter plan. My account is licensed :). Can you help me with this 🙂 thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nik, thank you for reaching out, that's not expected. I recommend reaching out to support so you can provide them with details on the issue. Details on how to contact them are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what kind of subscription do you have? Starter, Single App or All Apps? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the long delay in replying. I think this may be the issue. I purchased my license on a deal through the website g2a.com, which delivers an annual package at a reduced cost. I have all apps. 

Need to resolve this as its hugelyinconvenient. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
13 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recommend that you contact customer service: https://helpx.adobe.com/it/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
13 hours ago 0