Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invited to team but permission issue

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm a new user with free Adobe XD, I want to share the design with invite my designer but he is not accessible to design show and edit permission on design.

Please help me Immediate...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Could you please try re-inviting the user and check if it works or not. If it still doesn't work, please ask the collaborator to sign out of the Adobe CC Desktop app and from XD and then sign in again and please ensure that XD is signed in with the same email address which is added while inviting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood you correctly, you are looking to collaborate with your colleague? If yes, please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.ug.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,
I have followed the same instructions but showing the same issues

--
*Thanks & Best Regards,*
*Manoj Yadav *
<Personal Info Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please try re-inviting the user and check if it works or not. If it still doesn't work, please ask the collaborator to sign out of the Adobe CC Desktop app and from XD and then sign in again and please ensure that XD is signed in with the same email address which is added while inviting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines