• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inviting user to Coediting Cloud Document -- "Disconnected" message

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a cloud document and have not shared it, I can close/reopen the document and not lose my cloud connection with the document. Everything looks/works fine; document syncs to my cloud files, etc.

When I invite a user to the cloud document, the invited user said they see a "disconnected" message; similarly, if I close/reopen the cloud document, I am also seeing the disconnected message. More specifically, I believe the file is disconnected from the cloud saving/sharing, message reads "Disconnected  We'll save your work to your device until XD reconnects." and see a "x" cloud icon at the top by file name.

I also have the BETA Coediting feature turned on.

Because of the disconnection with the cloud document, we're unable to use the coediting feature at all, since we can only save to our own devices.. the file is not updating in the cloud files window either.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Thanks for sharing the details, Jordan. I would suggest getting in touch with our Enterprise support team directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise.html so that we can assist your further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out. This generally happens when all the collaborators are not on the latest version or the owner of the document is not on the latest version. Please ensure that XD is updated to the latest version which is 32.1.22.3. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

We are also having the same issues. All of us have the same XD version (33.1.12.4) and creative cloud sync (4.3.57.2) but still suffer from the disconnected cloud document when enabling co-editing. 

Please note we are in the UK, is co-editing fully available in our jurisdiction? 

Many Thanks,

Jordan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jordan,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you're working in an enterprise network? Is it happening with every file you coedit? Could you please generate the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, Dropbox and share the URL with us over a private message?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

1) We are using an enterprise network, yes.

2) It happens with every co-edit file. 

3) We will not be able to download external software that has not passed security (company policy). Is there any other way we can provide you the data? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details, Jordan. I would suggest getting in touch with our Enterprise support team directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise.html so that we can assist your further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines