Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS UI Kits Downloading as .dmg

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -

I've tried downloading the IOS UI Kits for Adobe XD CC several times to no avail.  The file is downloading as .dmg.  When I go to select the app to open, XD is not an option despite being loaded on my PC (Windows 10). I've tried going into XD and opening the file directly, but the .dmg filetype doesn't show up (even with showing "All Files").  When I manually enter the filename, selecting the file results in the error message "File type not supported."  I'm at a loss.  Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the cloud converted did was create a ZIP file containing the DMG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try putting the files inside the zip back through cloud converter again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just fails now with iOS 13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank tou so much ! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just made a post on this same exact topic. IOS kits are aggravating. Wonder if the other ui kits are same. all tutorials for xd are severely outdated as of dec 5 2018. 7Zip, winzip are a pain to understand and learn alongside xd at the same time also. How long is the wait time for adobe to fix this? When you get this far in XD which is the first 30 minutes of any tutorial (for the new users) just simply stop.  Best tip Draw your own. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rohang26347645​ thanks heaps for the iOS 12 conversion and download. How did you do that? It would be super handy to know so we can do the same thing with the MacOS design kit as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is STILL not fixed! It's over a year ago. Come on people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a problem for the Adobe XD team to solve. It's a policy restriction from Apple from what i understand.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use 7zip to open dmg file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried with 7zip but did not work buti I solved with a similar free sw named Peazip. Once installed, choose convert to ZIP file and you should be able to decompress the ZIP file and see all folders with all XD files too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad to hear you're able to solve the issue and thank you for sharing the solution here that worked for you. This will definitely help our custoer to fix the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD.

We would be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't Adobe offer these kits themselves? Or is that a copyright issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple creates them, so they are the owner, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 13 Kit updated for Adobe XD (WINDOWS VERSION)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18g9LIthgsYQDRnTHRi5iFP_xCWRb7bcH/view
* shared on my drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesnt work it just opens up in XD with nothing there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update for the adobe xd file was on Oct 3, 2019. Does anyone know how to install these files for windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank youuu verrry muchh !! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link. It works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesnt do anything???? What I am supposed to do with this Google Drive link? It doesn't do anything. I literally hate G-Drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should have the dmg elements available as elements you can download. The UI kit is under Apple's control, so that is why it is a DMG (and not directly from Adobe). If I am not mistaken, if you rename from dmg to zip, you should be able to access that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Way to go Community!! Thank you SO much for sharing these with us Windows users. Much gratitude ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I unzipped it and added it int the link below :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bHTUeyXYAAGmRMmpMiCdV1J4puhdXHkc?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines