Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS UI Kits Downloading as .dmg

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -

I've tried downloading the IOS UI Kits for Adobe XD CC several times to no avail.  The file is downloading as .dmg.  When I go to select the app to open, XD is not an option despite being loaded on my PC (Windows 10). I've tried going into XD and opening the file directly, but the .dmg filetype doesn't show up (even with showing "All Files").  When I manually enter the filename, selecting the file results in the error message "File type not supported."  I'm at a loss.  Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe Xd in free version on my Windows 10 PC.

I can't have access to the User interface kits. When I click on "Apple ios", nothing happens.

Is it normal ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That kit is hosted by Apple (https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/)  and the file you can download is in a .dmg file.  If you change the extensition to .zip from .dmg, you should be able to get the assets. Apple is the owner of that kit, so they control the format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Sorry but I'm really beginner. Where is the .dmg file you talk about?

Which file exactly I must download in the case of I woudn't find the .dmg file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the suggestion shared by Chris, in case if you need any further assistance, you can also refer to this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/ios-ui-kits-downloading-as-dmg/td-p/9828169

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Sorry but I'm really beginner. Where is the .dmg file you talk about?

Which file exactly I must download in the case of I woudn't find the .dmg file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ten apple UI kits don't always open well in windows. You can find DMG to ZIP converters. Some of them might not work, but there will be one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There’s no need to do that.

I already unzipped them.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bHTUeyXYAAGmRMmpMiCdV1J4puhdXHkc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just unzip the .dmg file using the 1Zip software. you will get few folders. You can view the XD file in iOS 14 Adobe XD folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines