• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to collect all work plan links at once from a shared XD document?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody !

I share XD files containing a lot of work plans (prototypes and technical specifications). I would like to know if it is possible to retrieve the addresses of each of the work plans independently, without having to open them one by one?

Thank you for your answers !
TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are looking for all the links addresses. If so, could you please check out all the links here: https://assets.adobe.com/links?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

I would like to follow up here. Could you please confirm if this works for you or do you need more assistance?

I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response but my problem is not this.
I know how to recover the web addresses of the files effectively, but each of my files contains a lot of work plans (pages). To transmit the links of each page to my collaborators, I have to open them one by one and copy the addresses. Is there any other solution?

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Harshika !
Sorry, the notification was in the spam box.
Thank you for your response but my problem is not this.
I know how to recover the web addresses of the files effectively, but each of my files contains a lot of work plans (pages). To transmit the links of each page to my collaborators, I have to open them one by one and copy the addresses. Is there any other solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines