• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to divide notification per project in XD?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community

I will be as clear as possible. My team and I have been working for a while for a large project, FB / Lin equivalent. Another team in my office is working on another smaller project.

The problem is that we get notifications on the same notification panel for every project. So if I open notif, panel and look for the comments not tied to my project, the PL won't see them and vice versa.

So the question is, is there a possibility that each project has its own notification list?
Also it is anoing that if I interact with comment on notification panel, I got new window open that will take me to that specific comment.

TNX for the feedback!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing your suggestion and feedback. It does sound like a nice request. We would request you to please submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice page and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing your suggestion and feedback. It does sound like a nice request. We would request you to please submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice page and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines