• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to have nested hover states inside other button states in XD?

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Just wanted to ask if it is possible to have nested hover states inside other button states?

I am having trouble getting my micro hover states to work inside the parent button hover state that they sit within.  Is this a known bug with XD?

If you would like I can share a link to my prototype, but will wait on your reply first.

Thanks

Dean

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dean,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you are looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38968075-hover-ins... If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

If you are looking for something different, please share the video or screenshot. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your reply

The forum post you linked to is indeed the same same issue I am having, which is becoming very frustrating to figure out.

I have chimmed in with my own comment on this issue in the comments see here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38968075-hover-ins...

If you click on the video link I attached to that post, you will see the problem I am experiencing in context.

Please can you let me know if there is any work around for this issue?

Thanks

Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines