• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a feature/plugin that extracts asset info and places it in text (re: making a styleguide)

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a style guide right now in my XD project.  See the image below, how I have the cex code for each color typed out?  When I go to change the color, I have to manually change the hex code.  This gets extremely laborious if you want to include RGB/HSB additionally, and especially if you're tweaking colors often.  I'd like to find a feature or plugin that automatically extracts that info and prints it below the block, updating with the changes I make.

Simlarly, I'd like to do something with typeface assests.  I'd like to have a block of text that I set to "Body 1 // Sumana, Regular 22pt" and then automatically updates the text to read "Body 1 // Sumana, Regular 22pt"

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.31.23 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I found a plugin named Mimic that might help you. You can add that plugin by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/plugins.ug.html

Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I found a plugin named Mimic that might help you. You can add that plugin by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/plugins.ug.html

Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines