Highlighted

Is there a limit of artboards that can be shared?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues trying to share a prototype I'm building in XD it has around 100 artboards but when selecting "Share" it just allows me to share just 21 the average artboard width is 1440px in the other hand I have a mobile prototype of around 100 screens also, and it allows me to share the link of it.
Does anybody else have the same issue?

Thanks

Topics

Error, Preview, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a limit of artboards that can be shared?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues trying to share a prototype I'm building in XD it has around 100 artboards but when selecting "Share" it just allows me to share just 21 the average artboard width is 1440px in the other hand I have a mobile prototype of around 100 screens also, and it allows me to share the link of it.
Does anybody else have the same issue?

Thanks

Topics

Error, Preview, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having a similar problem where even though there are 31 Artboards I am only able to share one of the artboards. This has happened to quite a few of my XD files in the past month or so.

The only solution I have found at the moment is copying all your artboards to a new XD File and then try sharing again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 0
rashok LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi francisco1993,

Thank you for reporting your issue.XD does not have any limit of artboards that can be shared.However if there is any home artboard present,make sure all your other artboards are connected/wired to your home artboard.All the artboards will be then  highlighted in the Share tab and you will be able to share it sucessfully .

If you  are still facing the issue Kindly revert back with OS and XD version.

Also if possible please share a short video of your concerned issue and XD file.

Thank you

Raksha Shetty Ashok

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 1