• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Limitation on colors and character styles to be used in asset panel

Explorer ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, it seems like there is a limitation to how many colors I can add to the asset panel? And how many Character Styles we can add as well? Also, when should I add to the CCLib versus in the document? Or should I have all assets living on both places? 

TIA ❤️

Clara

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clara,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. There is no hard limit in adding colors and character styles in XD. Are you facing any issues while adding color and character styles. 

For the 2nd question, we have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39147958-add-asset... would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika!

Updating to the latest version did the trick. I also voted on the issue link you shared. Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you are back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acutally I think I'm still having an issue of adding fonts to the Character style panel and also of some of the previous character applied have desappeared/ are missing. See screen-record video (hmm...it seems that I need to start a new conversation to add a video here?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines