• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to change the background color of the canvas (behind/under the artboards?)

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the background color of the canvas behind/under the artboards?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2019 Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows there might be an unofficial way to change the application to a dark theme, but you can't change the canvas color: Any way to change the colouring of the XD UI?

Just a reminder, the Adobe Forums are transitioning to a new community experience soon. New threads and replies posts to the forums between August 22nd and September 9th will likely be lost, but we’re still here to help during that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd also love to have that feature. I am working with type that overflows which is white. While I am editing white text over the light gray background it becomes very difficult to view and edit the text due to a lack of contrast. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines