Highlighted

Is there a way to create a clicked state and change artboards at the same time?

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a clicked state animation and change artboard when you press on the state? I'm trying to make a calculator but want to show a cliked state before quickly changing the artboard to the next one after the button has been clicked.

Topics

How to, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to create a clicked state and change artboards at the same time?

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a clicked state animation and change artboard when you press on the state? I'm trying to make a calculator but want to show a cliked state before quickly changing the artboard to the next one after the button has been clicked.

Topics

How to, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I have tried to create a sample design of what I understood from your question. Please review the link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/7d02298c-d70a-4bfa-499d-37a2a9c9b2dc-0b33/  and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes, this is what I was looking for. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to view the file link on XD? Like how the prototype was done?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines