• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to see all the prototype links when I click on the title of a board?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be before that you could see all the prototype links or all the lines that shows the connection between the boards when you click on the title of a board. Now I can only see the interaction if I am clicking to the word or button I want to have some interaction. Is there a way to get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like there might be some issues with your app.

Mine still shows all the connections associated with a page if I click on the title.

Are you on Mac or PC, which version and which version of XD are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on PC. XD v20.0.12.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't updated to the current version and was still seeing the old way.

I agree it only shows the outbound Node but not where the links from things like buttons will go if you just click the title.

To get all the prototype connections to show from a single page you now have to click and drag to select everything on a page in order to see all the links.

Hopefully the features mentioned in Jonathan's link will be worth the current inconvenience of losing this simple one click to reveal all wires ability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've made some changes to how we display interaction links in Prototype mode. Clicking the artboard title will display the outbound wires from the artboard. If you want to see all wires, you can use CTRL A which will select all of them.

More details here - Re: Prototype screen links invisible - Urgent fix please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do see the all the inbound and outbound wires when I Ctrl + A but when I click on the artboard title, I don't see any inbound and outbound wires ass seen on this screenshot

There are three outbound links and three inbound links too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a similar discussion going on here Prototype screen links invisible - Urgent fix please!. Please join us here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines