Highlighted

Is there a way to to default off the "All Screen Comments" option in Share for Review?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The review links in XD default with "All Screen Comments" on, is there a way to default that off? I want the default to only show comments to the specific screen it's about.

I'm sharing with clients who are not very technology friendly and I don't want to confuse them. Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 2.54.05 PM.png

<The title was edited by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to to default off the "All Screen Comments" option in Share for Review?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The review links in XD default with "All Screen Comments" on, is there a way to default that off? I want the default to only show comments to the specific screen it's about.

I'm sharing with clients who are not very technology friendly and I don't want to confuse them. Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 2.54.05 PM.png

<The title was edited by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no option to set that off during publishing a link. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Let us know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines