Highlighted

Is this a bug? Can't see specs on hidden content inside scroll groups on developer link

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is worrying. I need to pass my XD layouts to the dev team, but I might have to produce ols school PSDs just for them to get the spces on parts of a scroll group that aren't visible.

The problem is this:

On the comment section of a developer link, you can scroll and see the content, when going to the Asset view, the conent can't be scrolled nor clicked (the outlines are stuck on the first elements of the group, even if you are seeing elements that are below in the scroll group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this a bug? Can't see specs on hidden content inside scroll groups on developer link

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is worrying. I need to pass my XD layouts to the dev team, but I might have to produce ols school PSDs just for them to get the spces on parts of a scroll group that aren't visible.

The problem is this:

On the comment section of a developer link, you can scroll and see the content, when going to the Asset view, the conent can't be scrolled nor clicked (the outlines are stuck on the first elements of the group, even if you are seeing elements that are below in the scroll group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for reaching out. We have logged a bug for the issue for investigation purpose. Could you please share your OS and XD version of your machine? Please share the XD link as well so that we can attach with the bug.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0