Highlighted

Issue saving files to the cloud

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am having trouble saving images to the cloud. I have read the Issue saving xd files to creative cloud page and the steps haven't fixed the issue. Everything is update and sync is turned on and actually working on my older files. I have saved my file to the cloud in XD and the prompt at the top of my file says that it is successfully saved.

On the XD intro screen file is there in both the recent files and the cloud documents section, but when I look at my cloud documents online it isn't showing there or on my mobile application. This was been working perfectly fine for me (and still is) on other files I made earlier in the week, if I edit one of those earlier files the changes appear my my mobile app. Any files I have created and saved from yesterday aren't working properly. I have tried saving a copy of the file which has the issue and the copy don't show up either.

Can you think of why it'd be working for older files and not more recent ones?

Apologize for your experience. Did you try contacting us directly using this link Contact Customer Care​ ? Do let the agent know that you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the doc.

Let me know if you need more assistance or information.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue saving files to the cloud

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am having trouble saving images to the cloud. I have read the Issue saving xd files to creative cloud page and the steps haven't fixed the issue. Everything is update and sync is turned on and actually working on my older files. I have saved my file to the cloud in XD and the prompt at the top of my file says that it is successfully saved.

On the XD intro screen file is there in both the recent files and the cloud documents section, but when I look at my cloud documents online it isn't showing there or on my mobile application. This was been working perfectly fine for me (and still is) on other files I made earlier in the week, if I edit one of those earlier files the changes appear my my mobile app. Any files I have created and saved from yesterday aren't working properly. I have tried saving a copy of the file which has the issue and the copy don't show up either.

Can you think of why it'd be working for older files and not more recent ones?

Apologize for your experience. Did you try contacting us directly using this link Contact Customer Care​ ? Do let the agent know that you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the doc.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2019 1