Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue using Indian debit card probably due to 3d security

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TO ADOBE,

I have been trying to subscribe to XD for long, and every time my debit card is getting rejected. I have no idea what is the reason. I wonder how other platforms can accept the same card worldwide?

I have to mentioned above so that you won't end up with by saying Contact to your bank. Because if other platforms can accept and get through the payment, why, not you?

You want to earn money from India, but you do not bother to make their life easier? How rubbish!

Today, there are tons of payment gateways (probably highest in the world) options in India. Such as UPI (love it and my favorite), PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePay, (PayPal - a looser in India), Amazon Pay, PayUmoney, and more... and yet your system is using the old way of accepting payment. On top of that, you do not allow the RuPay card. I wonder if you are really considering Indian customers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your purchasing the annual prepaid plan or monthly plan for XD. Sometimes Debit cards have an issue with monthly plans. I would request you to try a credit card or another Debit card.

I am not sure why Adobe does not have RuPay Cards But I believe it is very new in the market compared to Master or Visa card which is about 50 years old companies and has majority worldwide.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Vishu, for the response.

I am aware of the Credit Card. Here my point is not about the Credit Card. This option is useless to me as I have never owned or used a Credit Card ( I hate that concept).

Here I am talking about Debit Card or Indian Payment Gateways. Does Adobe bother or concern for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines