• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with stacks working in component

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update stacks no longer function properly in a preview mode or in shared preview links. It only functions correctly in prototype mode when I click on the component state. But if I use an interaction to trigger the component state the stacks do not work. Please see the attached video

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nina,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I was unable to reproduce this on my end in XD 31.2.13 on Windows 10. Could you confirm the version of XD and the operating system? And does this happen on a specific file or every other file? I'd also recommend pre-viewing the prototype on a different browser and let us know how it goes. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for responding. I'm on version 31.2.12 on macOS running Catalina. I updated it this morning. I first noticed the issue with one specific file but then I started a brand new file and had the same issue. The preview issue happens within the app--because the app preview opens in a new window, not in a browser. However, I have also tested the share links that open in browser, in both Chrome and Safari and I still have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines