Highlighted

Issue with typing polish accent letter Ś

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since last update there is problem with typing capital polish accent letter Ś.

Combination ALT GR + SHIFT + S triggers "Save as" instead.

Hi Amadeusz,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the above asked information. The team has logged a bug for the issue and they are working on it. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from the team or if they need more info for investigation. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with typing polish accent letter Ś

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since last update there is problem with typing capital polish accent letter Ś.

Combination ALT GR + SHIFT + S triggers "Save as" instead.

Hi Amadeusz,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the above asked information. The team has logged a bug for the issue and they are working on it. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from the team or if they need more info for investigation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble typing polish letters in XD. Would you mind sharing the Operating system you are working on and the screenshot of your XD info page so that we can try to replicate the same at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Windows 10 Pro

Adobe XD 30.2.12.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amadeusz,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines