• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues while exporting PDF to Adobe illustrator and Feature request for blend modes in XD

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm using XD every day with Zeplin. I'm satisfied with this tool pretty much.

But there are some problems, so I ask XD team to fix these things.

1. export issues between XD and illustrator
I really need compatibility between XD and illustrator for sharing original vector files with my co-workers and clients.

Some images are not embedded when I export to PDF from XD and bringing it in illustrator.

Also, sometimes vector file is showed in image object when I copy objects from illustrator to XD.

2. Adding transparency function. (attached image file)
It will really good to have transparency function just like illustrator or photoshop.

Because sometimes opacity function is not enough for expression.

I appreciate it.

TOPICS
Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback about XD Codegraphy. It's really nice to know that XD is blending well at your workspace. Our dev team is putting in so much effort to make this experience better with every release. 

About the issues that you have raised, I would need some more information for the first one to proceed further. Would you mind checking if the missing images from pdf were on pasteboard instead of the selected artboard? Is there any other unexpected behavior that you have observed while exporting pdf? 

For your second request, I would request you to upvote and keep an eye on this feature here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12949275-blend-mod.... You should see support for this feature sometime soon.

Note: Not certain about the timeline for this feature request, however, team is working on this one. Stay tuned to this blog: - https://theblog.adobe.com/tag/xd-updates/🙂

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines